Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

DIY Cross Cut-Out Tee

Ok so who's a fan of paying full price for things?! Not I! Especially when I can make it myself for much much less! When I saw this cool shirt I was like AWESOME. And almost immediately afterwards realized that I, cheapskate extraordinaire + college student on a ramen noodle budget, would NOT be paying $50 for a basic tshirt with holes in it... HOWEVER, I could make it myself and love it even more because of it! Hashtag WINNING. Let's get crafty.





What I used:
  • Tshirt
  • Scissors
  • X-acto knife
  • Chalk
After posting my own tutorial initially, I found an even better one here that even has a pattern for you! I used the same method pretty much.




Wear your shirt like a boss. You deserve it.


P.S. I laughed so hard and almost ruined the shirt watching Family Guy 

No comments:

Post a Comment